Our goal is to inspire, enlighten and empower individuals to live a healthy lifestyle, enabling them to see their full potential and live life to the fullest. We are geared to help people in their 50s and beyond, so don’t expect crazy workout routines and unrealistic exercises that our children would lean towards. Our main goal is to educate you about what is best for someone your age, answer the questions troubling you, and help you find the motivation to improve the quality and quantity of your life.
is woven through
Sometimes you have to let go of the picture of what you thought life would be like and learn to find joy in the story you are actually living.
There are no shortcuts. Work hard, be patient, consistent and never give up.
More and more people are becoming aware of how a healthy diet, regular exercise, and stress reduction can increase their personal wellness.
Where Fit Happens purpose is to help people improve their quality of life through better health. We incorporate information and insight on healthy diets and exercise techniques into traditional strength and cardiovascular training, with the ultimate goal of creating independent exercisers, able to progress toward fitness goals, with or without a trainer by your side.
Check out our Nutrition
section and get started
Because every person is different, everyone needs a different plan of action.
Your body, your goals, your schedule, and your physical challenges combine to make your needs uniquely your own.
Personal attention, assessment, recommendations, and encouragement can make the difference between success and failure.
- We believe in the natural way to health and fitness.
- Fitness should be fun and enjoyable – a part of your daily healthy living routine.
- There are no short-cuts, special formulas or magic diets to get – and keep – you fit and in good health.
- Healthy food, plain old-fashioned hard work, effort, determination and motivation are what you need.
- Most important of all: learn to love and accept the person you are on the inside!